niedziela, 17 listopada 2019

Christmas tunnel card from Maria Chesnokova./ Świąteczna kartka tunelowa.



Hello friends!
Here Maria Chesnokova. Today I want to show you a tunnel card for Christmas. The work is made from the "White Christmas" collection, I love this collection with all my heart.

Przyjacie!
Tu Maria Chesnokova.
Dziś chciałabym pokazać Wam świąteczną kartkę Tunnel. Praca ta zrobiona jest z kolekcji "White Christmas", którą z całego serca uwielbiam.




I can not express in words how much I love this collection of paper, I’m ready to create from it constantly.


Nie potrafię wyrazić słowami, jak bardzo uwielbiam tą kolekcję, na pewno coś jeszcze z niej stworzę nie raz.


Let's look at the details of my card together.

Spójrzcie teraz na detale.







Thank you for your attention and see you soon!
Dziękuję za uwagę i do zobaczenia wkrótce.

On the work with the heart, I used the White Christmas collection.
https://scrapandme.pl/pl/193-white-christmas

1 komentarz:

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)