piątek, 24 stycznia 2020

Beautiful flower box for a monetary gift from Senkovskaya Elena/Kwieciste pudełko na prezent pieniężny

Hello dear friends!
 I love being surrounded by beautiful things. And if these things are also made with their own hands - it's all fine! And of course I like to surround my family and close friends with beauty. Therefore, I always give gifts beautifully. Today I will show you a flower box for a monetary gift, which I made from a new magic collection Nice Moments

Witajcie drodzy przyjaciele!

 Uwielbiam otaczać się pięknymi rzeczami, a gdy te rzeczy są jeszcze własnoręcznie wykonane - jest idealnie! Oczywiście lubię otaczać pięknem także swoją rodzinę i bliskich przyjaciół, dlatego zawsze staram się dawać im własnie takie prezenty. Dzisiaj pokażę wam kwieciste pudełko na prezent pieniężny, które zrobiłem z nowej magicznej kolekcji Nice Moments.







I used the Nice Moments collection
 
Elena Senkovskaya was with you.
Była z Wami Elena Senkovskaya.
Have a good day and see you all again!


4 komentarze:

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)