niedziela, 14 czerwca 2020

Summer inspiration with mini cards from Maria Chesnokova/Mini kartki

Hello dear friends!
     With you, Maria Chesnokova, my inspiration today is filled with bright summer colors, birdsong, butterflies and beautiful flowers. I tried to convey all this with the help of my mini-cards. Let's look at them.

Witajcie drodzy przyjaciele!
Tu Maria Chesnokova.  Moja dzisiejsza inspiracja to mini kartki - pełne jasnych letnich kolorów, śpiewu ptaków, motyli i pięknych kwiatów . Zobaczcie je zresztą sami. 

The size of my cards is 7.5 - 10 centimeters; they will look perfect in a bouquet of flowers or as an addition to a gift. Now let's take a close look at each card.

Rozmiar moich kartek : 7,5 - 10 cm ; będą idealnym dodatkiem do kwiatów lub do prezentu. 
A oto i ich  szczegóły.









And this is my favorite card.

A to moja ulubiona karta.



I hope I was able to inspire you. See you soon :) Your Maria Chesnokova

Mam nadzieję, że udało mi się Was zainspirować. Do zobaczenia wkrótce :)
Wasza Maria Chesnokova

I used the collection Celebrations Blue 

 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)