piątek, 28 sierpnia 2020

Summer wedding box from Maria Chesnokova/Letnie pudełko ślubne

 Hello everyone, dear readers!

Today you are with Maria Chesnokova again, I want to show you a delicate summer box for a wedding gift.

Witam wszystkich, drodzy czytelnicy!

Dziś znów jesteście z Marią Chesnokovą, chcę Wam pokazać delikatne letnie pudełko na prezent ślubny.


From my work, you probably already understood that I really love the combination of blue with white and green, these are real colors of summer for me and the Celebrations Blue collection is ideal for me, I love it with all my heart.

Pewnie zdążyliście już zauważyć, żę uwielbiam połączenie błękitu z bielą i zielenią, to są dla mnie prawdziwe kolory lata, a kolekcja Celebrations Blue  jest dla mnie idealna, kocham ją z całego serca.

Let's take a look at a few details of my work.

Rzućmy okiem na kilka szczegółów mojej pracy.







I hope I was able to inspire you. See you soon :) Your Maria Chesnokova

Mam nadzieję, że udało mi się Was zainspirować. Do zobaczenia wkrótce :)
Wasza Maria Chesnokova

I used the collection Celebrations Blue 

 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)