sobota, 13 lutego 2021

Hugs - Layout using Rosy Days Collection

Hey everyone! My name is Hetty Hall and I was born and raised in The Netherlands but have been living in Australia for the past 30+ years. I am married with 3 teenage daughters and live in a beautiful town on the east coast in Queensland.
I have been scrapbooking on and off for about 16 years and my style is constantly evolving but my signature style would have to be fussy cutting and layering. I love beautiful flowers and layering them with dimension on gorgeous background paper.

Witam wszystkich! Nazywam się Hetty Hall, urodziłam się i wychowałam w Holandii, ale od 30 lat mieszkam w Australii, w uroczym mieście na wschodnim wybrzeżu w Queensland. Jestem mężatką, mam trzy nastoletnie córki.
Scrapbookingiem zajmuję się, z małymi przerwami, od około 16 lat. Cały czas rozwijam swój styl, ale najbardziej uwielbiam  wycinać kwiaty, z których układam później  warstwowe kompozycje kwiatowe.






As you can see I use lots of dimensional dots to layer all my beautiful elements. To compliment these elements I also like to combine them with chipboard or die cuts. In this case I used die cuts and white cardstock as well as gold glitter cardstock. I think it really brings out and compliments the beautiful pink roses in this collection. The title 'Hugs' is chipboard covered in white embossing powder.

Jak zauważyliście moja kompozycja ułożona jest warstwowo na kosteczkach dystansowych. Przepiękne różowe dzikie z tej kolekcji, uzupełniają dodatki : białe wykrojnikowe serwetki, wykrojnikowe zawijaski - oprószone złotym brokatem, a także tekturki pokryte pudrem do embossingu.


Papers Used - Rosy Days

Użyłam kolekcji Rosy Days






I had a great time creating this layout and I hope I have inspired you to create something similar.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs

Świetnie się bawiłam przy tworzeniu tego LO, mam nadzieję, że zainspirowałam Was do stworzenia czegoś podobnego.

Hetty
 

1 komentarz:

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)