czwartek, 11 lutego 2021

You are so loved - layout using Rosy Days/ LO z kolekcji Rosy Days

 Hi Everyone, my name is Chrissy Tingey and I am from Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom.

I live with husband and beautiful daughter. I am the proud owner of Merly Impressions an on-line crafting website which I have been running for over ten years. I also run bi-monthly crops and weekend retreats in the UK. Crafting has always bee part of my life, my scrapbooking style is, “more is less”. 

I love beautifully detailed floral papers and I am obsessn a biged with "fussy cutting" and love stitching on my scrapbooking layouts and projects. I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the very talented ScrapandMe design team. Thank you so much Anna, for inviting me. 

For my first project I have created this inspirational layout using the gorgeous "Rosy Days" collection. 

Witam  wszystkich serdecznie.
Nazywam się Chrissy Tingey, pochodzę z Bedfordshire w Wielkiej Brytanii
Mieszkam tam z mężem i cudowną córką. Od ponad dziesięciu lat prowadzę firmę Merly Impressions i stronę internetową z rękodziełem. Właśnie to rękodzieło było od zawsze częścią mojego życia, a mój styl w scrapbookingu można by określić "więcej niż mniej". 
W papierach uwielbiam przepiękne motywy kwiatowe, ale jestem też maniaczką wycinanych elementów kwiatowych, które użwam na moich LO i projektach scrapowych. Ogromnie się cieszę, że mogłam dołączyć do tak bardzo utalentowanego zespołu projektowego ScrapAndMe, natomiast Ani dziękuję za zaproszenie. Jako pierwszą moją inspirację dla Was przygotowałam LO z użyciem prześlicznych papierów z kolekcji "Rosy Days"
 

I fussy cut lots of the beautiful floral and leaf elements from the flower paper, I did use two of the papers, but think it was well worth it, I even love fussy cutting the really tiny elements, look how beautiful they are. 

Wycięłam wcześniej móstwo kwiatów i liści,  uwielbiam te wycinanie,  nawet najdrobniejszych elementów. Zobaczcie zresztą sami,  jakie one sa piękne. W swojej paracy użylam także dwóch papierów z kolekcji. 

I also like to stitch on my layouts and add lots of base layers, so I used three sheets of paper for my base and hand cut out the central heart design, the edges are distressed to give a soft look, I then hand stitched around the heart and base edge, these are then layered up. 

Na moich LOsach uwielbiam przeszycia i wielowarstwowe kompozycje. Tutaj użyłam trzech arkuszy papieru jako bazy, na środku wycięłam serce, a następnie przeszyłam ręcznie jego krawędzie. Brzegi papierów postrzępiłam i obszyłam obrzeża bazy.

I then shaped and layered up all the fussy cut elements around my photo.
.
Następnie ułożyłam wokół zdjęcia wszystkie wycięte elementy.


I like to shape and add height to my elements as well, it almost makes them look like real flowers. To finish off I fussy cut the “Days” word from the front of the “Rosy Days” paper and added some beautiful butterflies. 

Bardzo lubię nakładać na siebie wycięte kwiaty, co nadaje im wrażenie przestrzenności, dzieki czemu wyglądają bardzo naturalnie. Na koniec wycięłam precyzyjnie napis "Days"z okładki z zestawu "Rosy Days", dodałam także piękne motyle. 






I hope I have inspired you to use these beautiful papers on your scrapbooking pages, you can find the products here
Do check out the ScrapandMe facebook page for more inspiration from the DT.
You can also find more close-ups of my layout and more of my work over on my Instagram page: The Fussy Cutter 

Mam nadzieję, że moja praca była inspirująca i zachęci Was do tworzenia z tej kolekcji, możecie ją nabyć TU. Zachęcam Was również do odwiedzenia fanpage ScrapAndMe na Facebook'u , gdzie możecie znajdzieźć więcej inspiracji moich koleżanek. Zapraszam Was również  na mój Instagram : The Fussy Cutter

Enjoy, 
Happy Scrapping,
Chrissy Tingey xXx  


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)