niedziela, 11 czerwca 2023

"Beautiful" by Tina Ollett

Hello and welcome back. Tina with you here today to share my latest creation using the gorgeous Simple Story Beige 3 Collection. Oh I love this collection. So natural and so very elegant on so many levels. 

This is my creation titled "Beautiful". A simple but elegant layout complete with paperclay moulds layered up with fussy cut elements from the Simple Story Beige Collection. 

Witam i zapraszam ponownie. Tina jest tu dzisiaj z wami, aby podzielić się moim najnowszym dziełem przy użyciu wspaniałej kolekcji Simple Story Beige 3. Och, uwielbiam tę kolekcję. 

To jest moje dzieło zatytułowane "Beautiful". Prosty, ale elegancki układ z papierowymi formami ułożonymi warstwowo ...




Simple Story Beige 3




That is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed my post and creation. Until next time happy scrapping. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)