wtorek, 15 czerwca 2021

Layout - Amidst the Roses - Hetty Hall

Witam ponownie na blogu ScrapAndMe.

Do zrobienia dzisiejszego LO postanowiłam użyć pięknej kolekcji Amidst the Roses, zresztą jednej z moich ulubionych. Wokół zdjęcia ułożyłam warstwowo elementy wycięte z arkuszy do wycinania, kompozycję tą ozdobiłam wykrojnikowymi serwetkami, ale także wyciętymi z okładki. 


Hello and welcome back to the ScrapAndMe blog, it is wonderful to have you visit again.

For this layout I decided to pull out the stunning Amidst the Roses collection, for sure one of my favourite collections. I teamed it up with some pretty lace doilies and a laser cut sentiment. Ofcourese I fussy cut a lot of beautiful images from the Cut Out Sheet and layered them so they framed my photo.

Dream Big 







Products Used:

 

 



Thanks for visiting, see you again soon!



1 komentarz:

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)