sobota, 12 listopada 2022

Celebrate This - Layout with Karan

 Hello creative friends and welcome back to my blog today as i share a project for Scrap and Me. This is designed on the Sunflowers Collection. 

Witajcie kreatywni przyjaciele. Dzielę się z Wami  projektem dla Scrap and Me. Jest on zaprojektowany z kolekcji Sunflowers.


Using a photo from my nephews engagement photo session, i felt that perhaps the sunflower collection would be perfect. 

Wykorzystałam zdjęcie z sesji narzeczeńskiej moich siostrzeńców i  pomyślałam, że być kolekcja słoneczników będzie idealna.


fussy cutting some flowers from the cut out sheet, and using them as layers under my hand made sunflowers


placing all my fussy cut outs and hand made flowers around to frame my photo





Here is my completed layout, i hope you give this gorgeous collection a try, it has to be one of my favorites. 


Products Used:

  




  








2 komentarze:

  1. This is really gorgeous Karan. You made a lovely lay-out with this beautiful collection!
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. thankyou for dropping by so glad you like it Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)