czwartek, 22 grudnia 2022

Be Yourself - with Karan Gerber

 Hello creative friends and welcome back. I have a project share today for Scrap and Me. I decided to share a masculine layout using the Something Else Collection. 

Witajcie kreatywni przyjaciele. Mam dziś udostępniony projekt dla Scrap and Me. Postanowiłam podzielić się męskim LO z wykorzystaniem kolekcji Something Else.


I decided to add some chipboard pieces to mimic the gears and masculine feel to the papers.  The photo is of my son, he and i were walking down to our beach area just after getting a light falling snow 

Klika męskich dodatków - trybików, które nadaję pracy charakteru...



here are some detail photos 

Klika fotek detali...

I stepped away from the holiday projects and wanted to dig into this collection. 



Here is the layout



I hope you like my project share.  Here are the papers i used today. 







I cut the title from this sheet


Thank you for dropping by today. 



2 komentarze:

  1. What a wonderful masculin lay-out did you make Karan, it's very pretty. I like these elements very much.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all of the best for the New Year.
    Greetings, Wilma. 🎄

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you Wilma for dropping by I am so glad you like it. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Holiday.

      Usuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)