wtorek, 23 maja 2023

"Birthdaygirl" by @screppa


Have you seen the beautiful collection "Beauties"? 
It´s just stunning! Soo sweet colors and details on the patterns.

I had to make a sweet card for a little girl this time.

Widzieliście już piękną kolekcję "Beauties"? 
To jest po prostu oszałamiające! Te słodkie kolory i detale we wzorach.

Tym razem musiałam zrobić słodką kartkę dla małej dziewczynki.


This is a foldingcard many of you can make, just from see at how I have made it. 


I love to fuzzycut the detailes from the patterns and use them around the card.


On my Instagram @screppa, you will see a video of this card.


Have a great day everyone! 

Here you can find the collection I have used on this card!









 

1 komentarz:

  1. Very pretty card you made with this lovely paper!
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)