niedziela, 21 maja 2023

Enjoy Little things: Mixed Media Layout with TUTORIAL


        Hello Creative Folks,

           I'm Manu from @manu.ahandfullofart and I have pretty Mixed Media layout in spring colors to share today. I also have a tutorial on how I made this canvas and I'm sure you will love it !

Here are some images.


Witam kreatywnych ludzi,

           Jestem Manu z @manu.ahandfullofart i mam dziś do zaoferowania ładny layout Mixed Media w wiosennych kolorach. Mam też samouczek, jak zrobiłem to płótno i jestem pewien, że ci się spodoba!

Oto kilka obrazów.








 

Here is the link to the tutorial 



I hope you liked watching the process video and thank you for staying with me till the end.




1 komentarz:

  1. You made a fabulous canvas Manu, very beautifully done! Thank you for the tutorial, it was nice watching it.
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)