czwartek, 11 maja 2023

Sześciokątna kartka - Ludmiła




Greetings, my dears!

It is I, Lyudmila, and I simply had to share with you this charming hexagonal card I made. The delightful fragrance of roses fills the air, their petals nurtured by the salty sea breeze and the warming sun.

I crafted this beauty with the finest paper, and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

To ja, Ludmiła, i po prostu musiałam się z Wami podzielić tą uroczą, sześciokątną kartką, którą zrobiłam. Cudowny zapach róż wypełnia powietrze, a ich płatki pielęgnuje słona morska bryza i ciepłe słońce.

Stworzyłam to piękno z najlepszego papieru i jestem całkiem zadowolona z tego, jak wyszło.





I crafted this beauty with the finest paper, and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.



Wishing you all a lovely day filled with joy and happiness.

Warm regards,
Lyudmila





1 komentarz:

  1. Yes indeed you made a beauty Lyudmila, very lovely and beautifully done! Love it! 😍
    Have a nice weekend.
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)