niedziela, 5 lutego 2023

Album in a box: album by Manu Gupta

 Hello Creative Folks,

I'm Manu from @manu.ahandfullofart and I'm super excited to be a part of the amazing ScrapandMe team. I have my first post as a design team member today and I hope you will love this shabby chic album I have created !

February is the month of love and I created something very dreamy and full of love, but in the different shades than the normal reds. 


Witam kreatywnych ludzi.

Jestem Manu z @manu.ahandfullofart i jestem bardzo podekscytowana, że mogę być częścią niesamowitego zespołu ScrapAndMe. Mam dziś swój pierwszy post jako członek zespołu projektowego i mam nadzieję, że pokochacie ten album w stylu shabby chic, który stworzyłam!

Luty to miesiąc miłości i stworzyłam coś bardzo marzycielskiego i pełnego miłości, ale w innych odcieniach niż zwykłe czerwienie.











 I hope you liked this boxed album and would want to create something similar for yourself. 


Mam nadzieję, że spodobał Ci się ten pudełkowy album i chciałabyś stworzyć coś podobnego dla siebie.

Products used from the store:

 

 

 

 I hope you liked this pretty one!! 

Do send in your love!

Until Next time

Happy Crafting!

Manu



1 komentarz:

  1. Wonderful entrance on the blog Manu, with this gorgeous album.
    Very pretty!
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)