poniedziałek, 20 lutego 2023

Enjoy the little things - my last post - Judith Tijsen


Hello dear Scrap And Me fans,

Today I get to show you my last post I made here for Scrap And Me. 
I will leave the team because I want to focus more on Mixed Media projects.

Witajcie drodzy fani Scrap And Me,

Dzisiaj pokażę wam mój ostatni post, który zrobiłem tutaj dla Scrap And Me.
Opuszczam zespół, ponieważ chcę bardziej skupić się na projektach Mixed Media.


It was an honor to be part of this team for a short period of time and 
I would like to thank Anna very much for the opportunity.

To był zaszczyt być częścią tego zespołu przez krótki czas i
chciałbym bardzo podziękować Ani za możliwość współpracy.


My project today is a vintage tag in my most favorite colour combination.

Mój dzisiejszy projekt to TAG vintage w moim ulubionym zestawieniu kolorystycznym.


I used the Scrap And Me collection Aternoon Sky.



I used the following Scrap And Me paper:








XXX Judith

1 komentarz:

  1. Wonderful tag this is Judith, very beautiful colours indeed! Very well done.
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)