środa, 1 lutego 2023

Exploding box set by Phoebe Tonosaki

  Hello dear paper craft enthusiastic, 

This is Phoebe Tonosaki from Japan.


Cześć, witam się z Wami swoja pierwszą pracą. 

Nazywam się Phoebe Tonosaki, jestem z Japonii i od dzisiaj będę was inspirować w ScrapAndMe

I am very honored to share my first inspirational project as Scrap and Me designers !

Jestem zaszczycona, że mogę podzielić się z Wami swoim pierwszym projektem.

Today I am sharing a exploding box set with you.

It is not the traditional square shaped, 

but a rectangle one.

I think it is more interesting and it can hold more than the square ones.


Dziś mam dla Was zestaw eksplodujących pudełek.

To nie jest tradycyjny kwadratowy kształt, ale prostokątny.

Myślę, że jest ciekawszy i może pomieścić więcej niż te kwadratowe.

I have created total 3 boxes.

The size is 5" x 3",

4" x 2" and 3" x 1"

The collection I have chosen is 

the "Afternoon Sky " set.


February is still winter and a lot of cold weather days.

So I think this collection fits perfectly our mood now.



Luty to wciąż zima i wiele zimnych dni.

Myślę więc, że ta kolekcja idealnie pasuje do naszego obecnego nastroju.








Here is a list of what I used in this project :

   



Winter Frames

Thank you so much for reading till the end.

I hope you like this project !!


2 komentarze:

  1. Wonderful creation you have made Phoebe. Very pretty first project on the blog! 🙂
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)