wtorek, 12 lipca 2022

Frosty Days Explosion Box

 Using the Frosty Days collection, I created an explosion box. I am thinking of filling it with candy treats and giving it to someone for Christmas. It is never to early to start your Holiday Projects! For this explosion box, I used almost all of the papers from the Frosty Days collection. I am planning to fill it with more little cards to tuck in the little pockets in the box. I had a lot of fun creating this project as I love making the explosion boxes.  

Nigdy nie jest za wcześnie, żeby zacząć tworzyć świąteczne projekty. Dlatego ja już teraz zrobiłam exploding box, który wypełniony słodyczami podaruję komuś na Boże Narodzenie w prezencie. Użyłam do niego papiery z kolekcji Frosty Days

Just another view of the box. The box measures 4x4 inches in size, and is the standard size of the explosion boxes. You can also create smaller lids for each of the layers, but I only created a lid for the outer layer. I may create a smaller li for the inner layer to contain the candy I plan to fill the box with. 

Pudełko to jest standardowej wielkości 4x4 cale.


This is closer view of the inside of the box. As you can see I tucked some of the fussy cut framed pictures that were on the inside of the collection cover, and the circles were adhered to the sides of the box.
Użyłam także kwadratowe ramki z tylnej strony okładki, które umieściłam w kieszonkach, a okrągłe z kolei przykleiłam bezpośredio na ścianki boxa.

I topped the cover with a piece of gauze,  and used the Scrap and Me Cut Out Leaves 08 to tuck in-between all of the flowers. I topped the flowers with a couple of Cut out Butterflies as well. I think there is a variety of colors on the Butterflies sheet to match any of the paper collections. And they are so sweet!! I tied around the top with silk ribbon, sari ribbon and jute. 

Wieko pudełka ozdobiłam gazą, kwiatami, listakami z arkusza 08, dodałam kilka motylki z arkusza Butterflies, jako że są w wielu kolorach idealnie nadają się na różne prace. Wieko obwiążałąm wstążką i sznurkiem.

When you pull off the lid, the box explodes to reveal a lot of tuck spot pockets for letters, cards or photos. The corners were cut out hearts, and I love the hearts on the corners as they create a very pretty box. I used the cut outs on the cover page of the paper pack. I found a scallop circle die in my stash to die cut the circles. And I also used a square die to cut out the frames pictures. I used some of the picture squares to tuck in the smaller pockets of the box. Photos can be mounted in the back of them. I adhered the scalloped circles to the outside of some of the pockets. 

Po otworzeniu pudełka widać ozdobne elemnty, tak jak kieszonki na życzenia czy zdjęcia, albo wycięte rogi w kształcie serca.

Here is a view of the explosion box fully opened. There are 3 different sized layers in the box. I will leave the inside hollow to fill with treats, so whoever opens the box will get a sweet surprise. 

Każda ścianka ma trzy warstwy, a na środku zostawiłam miejsce na małą niespodzankę - na słodycze. 





Scrap And Me Products Used:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)