sobota, 23 lipca 2022

It's your day - Scrapbook Layout

Hello there! Welcome back to the Scrap and Me blog. It's Guest Designer Melissa Attard here today, sharing my new layout I've created using the Sapphire Days collection.

Witam wszystkich ponownie. Tu Melissa z nowym LO, z kolekcji Sapphire Days 





I have used a few of the papers from this collection to create this layout and I've done some fussy cutting from the cut out sheet and layered them around my photo. I've also added some lace, flowers and embellishments to my layout.

Użyłam kiku papierów z tej kolekcji. Stworzyłam LO, gdzie wokół zdjęcia ułożyłam warstwowo kwiaty, w tym wycięte z arkuszy. 


I'll be back with some more crafty inspiration for you very soon. Until then...Happy crafting!

Do zobaczenia wkrótce 
Mel x


Products Used















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)