poniedziałek, 5 września 2022

"Spring" Card by Amy Voorthuis

Hello lovely ScrapAndMe friends, 
For today's inspiration I created a single card made with leftover pieces of paper but most of the papers I used are from the Pink Blossom 2 collection. It's a very simple and easy card to make it took me less then 15 minutes sometimes it's nice to make fast works. 


Witajcie kochani przyjaciele ScrapAndMe.
Na dzisiejszą inspirację stworzyłem pojedynczą kartkę wykonaną z resztek papieru, ale większość papierów, których użyłem, pochodzi z kolekcji Pink Blossom 2. To bardzo prosta i łatwa karta, która zajęła mi mniej niż 15 minut, czasami fajnie jest wykonać szybkie prace.
Spring: 





I have used the word "Spring" on my card as I love that time of the year the letters are made with a very old tool {colluzzle} that I used very ofter way back when I began this creative journey. Hope you will like my card. 

Użyłem słowa „Spring” na mojej wizytówce, ponieważ uwielbiam tę porę roku. Mam nadzieję, że spodoba ci się moja karta.





Scrap And Me papers used:

 Użyte materiały:



Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment.

 Dziękuję za dzisiejsze odwiedziny, jeśli macie jakieś pytania nie krępujcie się zadać je w komentarzu.

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)