sobota, 5 sierpnia 2023

Baby theme envelopes - Manu Gupta

Hello Creatove Folks,

Manu here from @manu.ahandfullofart and I have some cuteness to share today.
I have made pretty baby theme envelopes with the very pretty baby themed papers from Scrapandme and I hope you will love them as much as I loved making these.
I made these envelopes both in the pink and blue Hues and loved both of them.


Witajcie kreatywni przyjaciele, tutaj Manu z @manu.ahandfullofart i mam dziś trochę słodkości do podzielenia się.
Zrobiłam koperty z motywem dziecięcym z bardzo ładnych papierów ze Scrapandme i mam nadzieję, że pokochacie je tak bardzo, jak ja. Uwielbiałam je robić.
Zrobiłam te koperty zarówno w odcieniach różu, jak i błękitu i pokochałem je oba.



I hope you liked these envelopes and I would love to hear your views on these.

Products used from the store

Until next time
Happy Crafting 
MANU 

1 komentarz:

  1. Gorgeous are these envelopes Manu, very beautifully done! I like both of them very much, especially all the added details, so pretty!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)