czwartek, 13 października 2022

Mixedmedia Layout - "Shine" - Madhabi Roy

                       Hello friends! how are you all?  I am Madhabi, here with you today, once again on the blog with a new inspirational project.     I know that this is not the season of spring but I could not hold myself to create this project with the gorgeous "Spring Purple" collection by ScrapAndMe.   So, here I present you a mixedmedia layout with this beautiful papers.  I created this project on a heart shaped base with lots of die cut flower and leaves from the 'Spring Purple' collection.


Cześć przyjaciele! Jak się macie? 

Wiem, że to nie jest wiosna, ale nie mogłem się powstrzymać, aby stworzyć ten projekt z przepiękną kolekcją „Spring Purple” ScrapAndMe. Więc tutaj przedstawiam Wam layout  z tymi pięknymi papierami. Stworzyłam ten projekt na bazie w kształcie serca z dużą ilością wykrojonych kwiatów i liści z kolekcji 'Spring Purple'.









Papers used are 








Hope you liked my creation. Do share some love... see you next time. Till then, Keep creating and Happy crafting!
Love
Madhabi


















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)