sobota, 22 października 2022

Merry Christmas Card - with Karan Gerber

 Hello Friends and welcome back. It is Karan Gerber sharing a project with you today and I am here to share my second project with you using the Magic Christmas from Scrap and Me. 

Today i have decided to create a card


Witajcie Kochani.

Dzisiaj przygotowała dla Was kartkę z najnowszej świątecznej kolekcji.

Fussy cutting out some elements, i used the lanterns and candles as my main image adding in one of the gnomes and some hand made florals. 





I also cut out some poinsettias, and holly and used some of the smaller flowers too. 


I love how this turned out i hope you dig into the Magic Christmas to create some of your holiday cards. 


Happy Scrapping


Materials Used:


   

 






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)