niedziela, 22 stycznia 2023

Be Happy - with Karan Gerber

 


Hello Creative Friends and welcome back  as I share a project using the Sunflowers collection. It has to be one of my favorites from Scrap and Me. 

Witajcie Kreatywni Przyjaciele.Udostępniam projekt z wykorzystaniem kolekcji Sunflowers. To jest  jeden z moich ulubionych papierów ze ScrapAndMe.


I used a MDF Gate from Little Birdie which i backed with vellum and a beautiful pattern from the collection.  and built my layers on top, using a older die with an inverted scallop edge, i fussy cut a circle and added some torn edges to a smaller piece of pattern paper. 



The photo is from Pixel Bay and suits the colors in the collection perfectly. 

I took out a floral die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and made some sunflowers and added these to the layout. I had a chipboard clock from Scrapalicious I layered with vellum, and another pattern paper, the clock  

Zdjęcie pochodzi z Pixel Bay i idealnie pasuje do kolorów w kolekcji.



I heat embossed the chipboard clock with Gold Embossing powder. I love how this little project turned out and hope i have inspired you to create with the sunflower collection.


Papers Used:


Cover:


 



 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)