piątek, 20 stycznia 2023

Shine On - Judith Tijsen


Hi there to you all,

Today it's my turn to inspire you here on the Scrap And Me blog.

Hej wszystkim.
Miło mi dziś Was witać ze swoją inspiracją.


I made this Layout with the Rosy Days collection.

Przedstawiam Wam LO z kolekcji  ROSY DAYS


The flowers in the photo match this collection perfectly.
Idealnie do kolekcji pasują te kwiaty...


I really like these soft pink tones. It immediately makes you feel like spring.

Patrząc na odcienie różu od razu można poczuć wiosnę.


I added some resin elements in the colour of the paper.


I used the following Scrap And Me papers:







XXX Judith



1 komentarz:

  1. Lovely lay-out Judith. It looks like spring indeed, very beautifully done.
    Greetings, Wilma.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)