niedziela, 1 stycznia 2023

"Merry Christmas" card (non traditional colors) by Amy Voorthuis

Happy New Year lovely ScrapAndMe friends, 

I just can believe we started a new year already time flies by so fast. My health hasn't been at his best lately I am struggeling with high blood pressure and more health issues that's why I have not been scrapbooking lately. But I did manage to make a Christmas card to show you all here. This card was made with the latest collection "Dream a Little"! I really enjoy making non traditional coloured Chirstmas cards so that is what I did here. 


Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku kochani przyjaciele ScrapAndMe,

Nie mogę uwierzyć, że już zaczęliśmy nowy rok, czas leci tak szybko. Mój stan zdrowia ostatnio nie jest najlepszy, walczę z nadciśnieniem i innymi problemami zdrowotnymi, dlatego ostatnio nie robię scrapbookingu. Ale udało mi się zrobić kartkę świąteczną, aby pokazać wam wszystkim tutaj. Ta kartka powstała z najnowszej kolekcji "Dream a Little"! Bardzo lubię robić nietradycyjne kolorowe kartki bożonarodzeniowe, więc to właśnie tutaj zrobiłam.

Merry Christmas: 

The flowers are handmade with some beautiful dies like the ones that you can buy in the ScrapAndMe store. I love layering my cards with many layers of papers on this particular card I stitched the two top layers of my card and distressed the edges. 




Scrap And Me papers used:

 Użyte materiały:

  
  

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment.

 Dziękuję za dzisiejsze odwiedziny, jeśli macie jakieś pytania nie krępujcie się zadać je w komentarzu. 

2 komentarze:

  1. Wonderful card you made Amy, very pretty! Wishing you the best for this New Year.
    Greetings, Wilma

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Happy New Year to you too Wilma and thank you so much for the kind words hugs Amy

      Usuń

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)