poniedziałek, 1 sierpnia 2022

"Wonderful Day" Layout by Amy Voorthuis

Hello Lovely ScrapAndMe Friends! 

Happy 1st of August to you today I bring you some more inspiration. This time I used several collections for the background I used the darker sheet of the Woods collection. I stitched around the edges on that sheet and later on I added a stencil. To matt my picture I used a leftover from the "Bright & Soft" collection and the rest of my layout was created with the "Sapphire Days" collection another favorite of mine. 

Dzisiaj przychodzę do Was z moją kolejną inspiracją. Tym razem użyłam kilku kolekcji, jako tła - ciemniejszego arkusza z Woods. Obszyłam brzegi, a później użyłam maski . Do zmatowienia mojego obrazu, użyłam resztek z kolekcji „Bright & Soft”, a reszta mojego layoutu została stworzona z mojej ulubionej - „Sapphire Days”.

Wonderful Day: 

For this layout I did a lot of fussy cutting for me this layout was very quickly created normally it takes me about five to six hours to make a layout but this one was within three hours {fussy cutting excluded} 

Do LO wykorzystałam bardzo dużą ilość wycinaek z arkusza z kwiatami. Tym razem kompozycję układałam bardzo szybko, w ciągu trzech godzin, gdy zazwyczaj zajmuje mi to około pięć, sześć godzin. 



I finished my layout by adding a bunch of butterflies from the butterflies sheet and to give my stencil work a little more demension I added nuvo crystal drops on it randomly and at the end I sprayed with some white spray. 

Na koniec przykleiłam kilka motyli, dodałam prerełki w płynie i spryskałam białym sprayem. 





 Użyte materiały:

Scrap And Me papers used:

   


 Dziękuję za dzisiejsze odwiedziny, jeśli macie jakieś pytania nie krępujcie się zadać je w komentarzu.

Thank you so much for visiting the blog today and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in a comment.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)