wtorek, 9 sierpnia 2022

Love Always - Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! It's Guest Designer Melissa Attard here today and I have a new layout to share with you. I have used the gorgeous Spring Purple collection for this one, so if you love purple as much as me, than you will love this collection too.


Witajcie kochani! Tu Gościnna Projektantka Melissa Attard z moim nowym layoutem.Użyłam cudownej kolekcji Spring Purple. Jeśli lubicie fiolety to na pewno pokochacie tę kolekcję jak ja.





I have done lots of fussy cutting for this layout and have layered them up around my photo.

I used some chipboard pieces and have heat embossed them with various embossing powders.

I also added some flowers and micro beads.

I hope you liked my latest creation. I will be back with more crafty inspiration soon.


Wokół zdjęcia ułożyłam warstwowo kwiaty z arkuszu do wycinania.

Użyłam tekturki ( które pokryłam pudrem do embossingu ), a także kilka kwiatów i kuleczki. Mam nadzieję, że spodobała się Wam moja praca. Niedługo pokaże Wam kolejną inspirację. 

Mel x



Products Used





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)