czwartek, 11 sierpnia 2022

Guest Designer / Lisa Gregory / "Sapphire Days" paper collection

 Hello! I am back as a Guest Designer for August. Today I am bringing you a 12x12 layout created with the gorgeous Sapphire Days paper collection. The collection is full of beautiful blue and cream flowers, with a touch of pale yellow. The color combination is simply so soothing to the eye. I felt it was perfect to scrap pictures of my granddaughter when she was only months old.  For my design, I decied to do a horizonal design, so i applied some texture paste using a mask, and sprinkled some embossing powder in a color blue that complimented the paper. I heat embossed it to give it shine, and then began building my design over it. 

Witajcie! Dziś przychodzę do Was z layoutem z ślicznej kolekcji Sapphire Days, z pięknymi niebieskimi kwiatami, ale i z kremowymi, z delikatnym odcieniem żółtego.W cetralnym miejscu umieściłam zdjęcia mojej wnuczki, która miała wtedy kilka miesięcy.  Przez maskę odcisnęłam wzory, które póżniej posypałam pudrem do embossingu, dzięki czemu uzyskałam delikatny połysk.

I used the paper on the inside of the cover page to the collection for all of the elements. I used different punches to create the base to the design. I die cut film frames, and 2 kings of torn notebook paper. I fussy cut the door from the Doors and Windows cut out sheet. And I die cut the circles from the inside of the cover page. I scattered some cut out butterflies on the page. The title "With Love" was also cut from the inside cover page. 

Użyłam kółeczka i napis ( z tylnej części okładki ) oraz drzwi i motyle z arkuszy, ale również kliszę i wycięte fragmenty z notesu.


I fussy cut the entire page of Sapphire Days Flowers. It makes it easy to just pick what you want to tuck in the page. It is like picking flowers in a garden! I added layers of different flowers and leaves to give it dimension. I added pieces of corrugated cardboard underneath to give it depth. I am in love with the flowers in these papers. They are beautiful! They look like they flow so nicely on the layout. 
 
Z arkusza Sapphire Days Flowers wycięłam kwiaty, z których ułożyłam warstwową kompozycję, niczym rabatki w ogrodzie kwiatowym. Uwielbiam te kwiaty!


I fussy cut the leaves from the Leaves 03 cutting sheet. The leaves are so beautiful and realistic looking. I chose yellow flowers from my stash, and just enhanced them with the fussy cut flowers and leaves. To finish the layout off, I splattered some white gesso and distress paint onto the layout. I also added touched of gold leaf on the page. It gives it a bit of an elegant touch. 

Swój layout ozdobiłam liśćmi z arkusza 03, te liście są po prostu wspaniałe, wyglądają tak naturalnie. Dodałam także jasnożołte kwiaty. Całość pochlapałam białym gessem, gdzieniegdzie przykleiłam złote płatki, myślę, że nadały one elegancji mojemu LO. 


I enjoyed working with Sapphire Days. I hope you are inspired to create a project using this beautiful collection. I am also enjoying my time here at ScrapandMe as a Guest Designer. It has been an honor. I will be back later this month with me last project. 

Bardzo przyjemnie pracowało mi się z Sapphire Days. Mam nadzieję, że zainspirowałam Was do tworzenia z tej pięknej kolekcji. Cieszę się bardzo, że mogę być częścią Gościnnego Zespołu w ScrapAndMe, to naprawdę wielki zaszczyt. Do zobaczenia wkrótce. 


Scrap and Me Products Used:

Butterflies cut out paper

Sapphire Days 07/08

Sapphire Days (inside cover)

Sapphire Days Flowers

Leaves 3 sheet for cutting

Doors and Windows 2 cutting sheet


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)