wtorek, 23 sierpnia 2022

Family - Scrapbook Layout

Hello everyone! It's Guest Designer Melissa Attard here today sharing my last post with you as my time being on the team has now come to an end.

For this layout I have used the Pink Blossom 2 collection, as well as card stock from the Grunge Backgrounds collection and images from the Locks & Clocks cut out sheet.


Witajcie! 

Tu Gościnna Projektantka Melissa Attard. Dziś chciałabym się pożegnać z Wami,   jest to mój ostatni post.

Do layotu, jaki dla Was przygotowałam, użyłam papierów z kolekcji Pink Blossom 2 i  Grunge Backgrounds, a także arkusza do wycinania Locks & Clocks.





I have done a lot of fussy cutting for this layout and layered them up around my photo. I have added some flowers and an embossed chipboard title to my layout as well.

I hope you have enjoyed my Guest Designer creations for Scrap and Me over the past 4 months. I have loved creating for this amazing company and sharing my creations with you all, so thank you all so much for your support.


Ułożyłam wiele warstw wokół mojego zdjęcia. Do mojego layoutu dodałam również kwiaty i napis z tekturki.

Mam nadzieję, że podobały Wam się moje projekty Guest Designer dla ScrapandMe w ciągu ostatnich 4 miesięcy. Uwielbiałam tworzyć dla tej niesamowitej marki i dzielić się z Wami moimi pracami. 

Bardzo dziękuję za życzliwość i wsparcie.

Mel x



Products Used:
Produkty ze sklepu:





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Dziękujemy za odwiedziny i komentarz :)